Oakdale NSW crash - One Dead

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News footage clearly shows the registration . The aircraft is a Drifter Fisher Mk1 Sport . I believe I know the pilot , and at this stage I can't confirm his identity or whether he is the deceased .

RIP ..

If this is the drifter from the oaks I hope the pilot is not the man name starting with S?

I understand it was .. however , I dont know the identity of the deseased .

• More 1

how was the weather in that area on friday

The weather was perfect flying weather , nil cloud , hardly any wind and viz almost unlimited . Weather could not have been an issue .

Dave

Indeed he was a lovely,kind and generous bloke . I knew him for a long time. , always had time and a good word to say about fellow aviators . He leaves a wife and young daughter I understand .

R.I.P my old mate .

Dave

And the experts start speculating again, amazing how armchairs give expertise without even seeing the evidence. What is the point of having an enquiry when you guys have it all sussed. Remember someone is dead, your opinions matter not at all because you dont know untill the evidence is in.

• Agree 2
  • Caution 1

And the experts start speculating again, amazing how armchairs give expertise without even seeing the evidence. What is the point of having an enquiry when you guys have it all sussed. Remember someone is dead, your opinions matter not at all because you dont know untill the evidence is in.

You just want white space and no lessons at all?

Unless ATSB step in there will be no report.

• Agree 3

I think as pilots and armchair experts as we would like to call us would like to know what happend. And turbo is right we will never find what happend to this pilot and his aircraft.

• Agree 1