Who's going to be at NATFLY?

Tomo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naturally I will be there and this will be the first year I will be bringing Corrine and the kids as well.

Have been ordering up a lot of "stuff" to have there for the shop, will have a huge tent with plenty of chairs for site members to sit back and have a yarn and meet each other, Corrine will be doing manicures and nails etc for the ladies so bring them along - while they are being pampered you can be off looking at planes ;) - trying to make it a real family and fun get together for all Recreational Flying site members.

Oh, and we are directly opposite Jabiru so if you can stand the site of looking out over Jabirus 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif then don't forget to drop in and use our tent as a base

Naturally I will be there and this will be the first year I will be bringing Corrine and the kids as well.Have been ordering up a lot of "stuff" to have there for the shop, will have a huge tent with plenty of chairs for site members to sit back and have a yarn and meet each other, Corrine will be doing manicures and nails etc for the ladies so bring them along - while they are being pampered you can be off looking at planes ;) - trying to make it a real family and fun get together for all Recreational Flying site members.

Oh, and we are directly opposite Jabiru so if you can stand the site of looking out over Jabirus 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif then don't forget to drop in and use our tent as a base

Corrine will be out of business with the nails, everyone will bite theirs off in discust at looking over at the plastic not so fantastic roman candles:laugh:

Haha...evryone that can't fly them bags them...006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif... Don't feel bad, there's plenty of "simple to fly" acft out there for you...;)...

oh, and yep. i'll be there...dunno by what means yet, jabiru, sportstar, cherokee...mabye the gazelle, but she's a bit slow...:thumb_up:

I was going

Plan A -- Get plane painted and run in --- not going to happen

Plan B -- Drive 9 hours to Narromine --- Not going to happen

Plan C Work ---- some sucker is getting married in Yeppoon (I'm the Caterer)

maybe next year

Same as Avalon this year:wasnt me:

Haha...evryone that can't fly them bags them...006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif...

I have to admit I have never flown one but I reckon I could after all i let all the air out of my wheelbarrow tire and ran down the driveway, I even stayed outa the garden:laugh: strayed a bit of center though.

Haha...evryone that can't fly them bags them...006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif...

I have to admit I have never flown one but I reckon I could after all i let all the air out of my wheelbarrow tire and ran down the driveway, I even stayed outa the garden:laugh: strayed a bit off center though.

Loxton- Narromine via Hay or Ivanhoe on the Thursday-Sunday

5135. Jab.

Then onto Caloundra for some R&R.

Hope to catch up with some of you guys for a chin wag. Admin tent seems a good choice.

Cheers,

Phil.

I sooooo want to go. Damn work.

Come on shags. It's Easter and YNRM is just a stones throw from your joint. Give work a flick, put on that pink bunny suit that you have in the wardrobe for special occasions, and hop on down ... just for a day if needs be. I'm a Doctor (of Phylosophy ................. well I shoot the breeze about a lot of useless stuff), so do you maybe want a Medical Certificate?

Ditto. I'll be on the Morgan stand right next to the Rec Flying tent. Keeping an eye on the lurking within tent. laugh.gif I crack me up.

Ross.

Will you have the green version on display? And who will keep an eye on you while you watch all us lurkers?

Regards Geoff

Am hoping to fly there again this year and hoping for better conditions than last year, when:

1. Managed to take off from our private strip at dawn before the wind reached the ground and immediately found 20kt NW headwind at 200ft AGL.

2. Due to the headwind had to divert to Parkes for some Avgas for the 912. That's the only time I've fed it that stuff.

3. Rain got into the tent at Narromine, wetting my GPS which thankfully lasted for the 200Nm flight home but died promptly afterwards.

4. Dodged a whole lot of bad weather on the way back to Goulburn. It was like flying through a cloud-lined tunnel of sunshine. LUCKY

5. At least my Punkinhead covers kept the cockpit of the trike dry and the Screwit Tie-Downs did their job.

Can't wait to do it all again !!!

just had bad luck been forced to fly the 500 storch up from melb to natfly got a sore arm from the twisting up me back

i realy mean got sore ass where they prized me out off it after flying into avolon didnt want to get out

neil

I'll be there.

Have been wanting to attend for the past few years but never made it.

This year i've told all my friends to show some consideration and not die, get married, hold christenings, or hold divorce party's.

Looking forward to meeting many of the members.

Kind Regards

Planey