Round Avatars

Admin

In the upcoming v6 of the site I have implemented round avatars so first I thought I would try them out on the live site to get any feedback.

Remember that to get the best out of your avatar on the site they should be 200px x 200px in size. They show up best whether rounded or not if they are square images NOT rectangle.

If you would like to change your avatar you can do so in your site settings and if you do not know how to change an image you have into an avatar then PLEASE let me know or simply email the image to me and I will do it for you, no problems. You could even upload the image into the Media section and just send me a private message that it is what you want as your avatar and I will do the rest.

Hope you like the modern look of the rounded avatars

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There all wrecked angles now. The "hole" lot. Nev

Gotta think outside the square Nev.

Sorry Ian, I can't say I like the porthole look that the circular avatars have now. Seems more nautical than aviation themed now. I think the "On line now" flag is an innovation.

Most sites these days are using round avatars and are considered the modern day look...I know that is no reason to change them here and it was a suggestion from my kids so I thought I would try it.

You will notce anything that may be controversial with the new v6 site is being tested here on the live site to get comments before the idea makes it into the final v6 site.

Is there anyone that does like the round avatars?