A new Oz engine on the way?

bexrbetter

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, no lead in my pencil atm but I can supply a photo of the model who is off on a hot date.cf6e223a64a7ef3ff02537d26e69161d.jpg

Hmmm...clearly Awstrilian gas can setup on the front...and bush in the background.........

Hmmm...clearly Awstrilian gas can setup on the front...and bush in the background.........

Think you just gave yourself away as a ditch swimmer besides the flag, as any true blood Aussie will know you always loose the cup cap lids off your esky drink cooler and dat bush be

Russell lupines alongside a road in Canterbury, New Zealand. lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrifypm3DUUSIoPXpOdn8SYH414dyAQXKd-p8svPA-Z9_O-igo

Think you just gave yourself away as a ditch swimmer besides the flag, as any true blood Aussie will know you always loose the cup cap lids off your esky drink cooler and dat bush beRussell lupines alongside a road in Canterbury, New Zealand. lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrifypm3DUUSIoPXpOdn8SYH414dyAQXKd-p8svPA-Z9_O-igo

Yep...esky drink cooler....there it is! We don't have them.

And ya see that red stuff he's drivin on? We don't have that either. We have soil. Pity we don't have minerals, but at least with soil ya don't need long range tanks and a....what was it? "esky drink cooler"....to find ya sheep.

Mind you, then we'd have to come up with another joke........

• Caution 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have the energy to read all the posts. But I sense their is a lot of guessing assuming, posturing, pontificating and just plain loud arseig between ex and others. Why don't you all reserve your judgement and criticisms and detailed analysis until Bex presents his engine and the data evidence etc to support and convince you all. No one will compel you to buy a Bex motor just like no one compels you to buy rotax. If all the RAA community felt that Rotax engies were the only choice they would be ripping their jabiru , Vw, Subaru engines out and replacing with Rotax.

To suggest that another engine with sufficient testing to give reasonable confidence regarding reliability and longevity, cant be manufactured in China or in some other part of the work other than the Rotax factory, is a very limited view of the world. And that's fine for those who swear by Rotax. there room for all of us.

Another interesting thought might be how much testing etc and convincing the public did Jabiru have to endure before we thought they were an acceptable alternative to Rotax????

I appreciate and accept that many of the posts are offering sage advice and important considerations. But until al the facts and information are provided by Bex, we are just Guessing???

Hi Matt, thanks for the support but they are a pretty good bunch here, very supportive and I don't mind a dig every now and then.

There's been a long history of failed promises in the light aircraft scene so getting a bit of flack is no great surprise.

The main reason for my delay simply isn't for public consumption, eg; it's none of your business (respectfully), but am just about on top of those issues now and hope to get back into it soon.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

Hey Matt, in no way are most of us guessing or pushing Bex for info. A lot of us on here get side tracked with witty comments and try to outdo each other in this way. Taking the Mickey out of someone on this forum is most times all in fun and not meant to be insulting, but a light hearted way of emphasizing with them.

All of us are waiting with baited breath to see and hear Bexs engine, but in the meantime, we will endeavour to keep things humourous. At least I will.

I'm sure over time you too will understand the way most forum members interact with each other and that most things are said with tongue in cheek.

Cheers....... Pete

• Like 3
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1

I'm sure over time you too will understand the way most forum members interact with each other and that most things are said with tongue in cheek.

I concur, sometimes yar just gotta av a larf.

Maybe they have been trying asian cuisine?

Seems a waste, spending weeks training the cockroaches to line up in 4's and grab the bamboo, just to deep fry the little buggers.

• Haha 1

Seems a waste, spending weeks training the cockroaches to line up in 4's and grab the bamboo, just to deep fry the little buggers.

No it's not a waste, your just not seeing the big picture, their actually training them to go to the toilet, then they go on a vacation to the hot springs for a bit of R&R before being presented to you, no one wants to end up with a gob fulla Sh*^%$.

• Informative 1

"A lot of us on here get side tracked with witty comments and try to outdo each other in this way. Taking the Mickey out of someone on this forum is most times all in fun and not meant to be insulting, but a light hearted way of emphasizing with them."

I agree: this is the Australian Way 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif

• Agree 2