A new Oz engine on the way?

bexrbetter

25 May 2013 - 31 May 2016 you guys are good, very patient, I just wasted 45 minutes and a bit peeved, wheres this engine you speak of O B 1 can O B, never ever got caught on the go get a long wait, did get caught on go fetch a drum of castor and camber, result was the same, good one Bex

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere near Gympie.

In real estate language some operators are calling Gympie the hinterland to the Sunshine Coast so makes the area larger that is if you are using that language.

Regards,

KP.

But real estate people can work the opposite - King Cross in Sydney is now down to 2 streets an is about 10 blocks long ... even the Kings Cross police station on the plaza at the El Alamein fountain is officially in Elizabeth Bay!

I have been down those mines to the bottom, lots of beautiful gold in quartz reefs, but hot and humid, with no aero engines.

Bloody Gymparians, leave anything laying around and it's gone in a flash.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bex good thing you didn't build your factory here, those bloody Gymparians would have stolen every production model you have built, hang on there is a large empty factory over the south side, ahhhhhhhhhh so I have the answer now lol

Gympie Pyramid is still here, I have been to the site, looks more like a smaller version of the hanging gardens of Babylon

• Like 1

I though pyramid selling was illegal in Egypt.

Good thing this isn't Egypt, besides it's not a pyramid, it's a kitplane that may or may not resemble a pyramid, but once off the ground it's a quad sided delta wing flying machine

• Haha 1

I always find the very common Freudian slip of low case for China, but never for other Countries, interesting.

I've seen it for Turkey... which given there's a non-country namesake out there in common use, could explain it. Who wants to eat a country for thanksgiving?

How many write about their cutlery with a upper case? Put the China on the table...? You'd need a big table.

• Agree 1