Malaysian Airlines MH370

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im thinking it was planned and diverted and is on the ground in a hangar in some isolated place being converted in to the next missile. Its weird there is no rubble floating anywhere. If this is the case, imagine how much explosives could be loaded on to this thing before it is flown in to some major city somewhere in the world.Scotty pope.gif.f606ef85899745c40c103dff0622d758.gif

G20 Summit?046_fear.gif.84b83182244bd664b8a3a0c1e803f021.gif

Hows about....A fire on board, slowly takes each system offline....

Yeah smoking in the cockpit could do that. Given past practise maybe they were smoking something strong and just drifted about the globe for a few hours. Or distracted by entertaining a couple of smoking hot passengers in the cockpit, knocking a few switches off in the process. Or the pilots got accidentally locked out of the cockpit and the cute blond passengers couldn't figure how to open the door so had to fly it the best they could. So many potential scenarios... and even the most insane sounding is plausible right now.

Fair enough, Exadios - aviate and navigate have to be the priorities, but given that the aircraft clearly wasn't destroyed by what happened and subsequently flew a long way, you might have expected them to make a call at some stage had they been able to - particularly if they were heading for an alternate airfield as has been suggested. The fact that they didn't presumably means that the pilots at least, were probably incapacitated quite quickly.

rgmwa

The first 1h45mins will be spent on the dumb asse5 trying to find it

Actually I more interested in the NTSB, or equivalent, report - if it is ever produced.

• Agree 1

Ok' lets look at this, at 6:15 local time in the Maldives , locals witness the jet flying very low. That would mean that who ever was in control of the jet at that time, wanted it to be noticed.

Or was about to "go in" and wanted to be near land?

My original speculative theory in post 31 seems possible now apart from the 7 hours of flight. The altitude changes may work with that original theory but if eventually the slow decompression got to the pilots as well as the rest of the passengers & crew, autopilot would have just kept them truckin until fuel starvation turned the jet into a glider landing it quite nicely onto the sea with all aboard long dead & sinking to the sea floor. There should be some debris. They just haven't found it yet & depending on time & weather may never find it till something is washed up months or years down the track on some desolate beach & gets found by a surfer or anthropologist or a mine worker going for a swim.

Hows about....A fire on board, slowly takes each system offline (as seen on several investigations beofre) The skippa turns towards the nearest, most suitable airfield. She burns through and breaks up in flight. or crew are disabled due smoke etc. Not a real conspiracy, and nowhere near as many papers gunna be sold, but much more likely then anything ive seen so far.

Andy,

I hope if anything that what you say was the case and it was a terrible accident where the pilots did their best to salvage the situation but were unsuccessful in their efforts.

It would be terrible if as I have surmised in previous posts that a pilot capped the other and was on a suicide mission and took everyone out wanting never to be found.

I hope one day we find the aircraft which will at least yield some evidence on what really happened, but until it is found if ever the flight of MH370 may remain a mystery for ever.

Alf

• Agree 1

It amuses me that in the first post on this thread I said " What more can be said?". 10 pages, 180 posts, hardly a shred of factual evidence and the posts keep on coming.Keep them coming guys, I`m loving it.

Frank.

Not keeping you away from Days of our Lives on TV are we Frank with our entertaining theory's?

Alf

Lets suppose the cargo theory.

1 flight crew member goes for a leak, remaining member locks the door, then switches off transponder, ACARS etc then depressurizes the plane. (PIC has his own separate oxygen supply)

The oxygen masks automatically fall down, but the PIC increases the height and waits for the supply to run out. No one can enter the cockpit because the length of the masks won't allow it.

When the oxygen supply runs out, he descends to a low altitude both to avoid radar and to maintain his oxygen needs and flies to a pre arranged landing point.

This way, no one would make a call because of panic (Sucking on oxygen masks), explains the altitude changes, why phones rang out, why there is no debris.

• Caution 1

Lets suppose the cargo theory.1 flight crew member goes for a leak, remaining member locks the door, then switches off transponder, ACARS etc then depressurizes the plane. (PIC has his own separate oxygen supply)

The oxygen masks automatically fall down, but the PIC increases the height and waits for the supply to run out. No one can enter the cockpit because the length of the masks won't allow it.

When the oxygen supply runs out, he descends to a low altitude both to avoid radar and to maintain his oxygen needs and flies to a pre arranged landing point.

This way, no one would make a call because of panic (Sucking on oxygen masks), explains the altitude changes, why phones rang out, why there is no debris.

Think the ACARS is not in the cockpit?

Cabin crew would have portable masks?

• Caution 1

Yes, QF2 did send out a PAN - eventually - because it was landing. But they had already brought the plane under control.

Errrr, I watched ACI. The PAN call was not "eventually". It was nearly just after they realised they lost an engine and held altitude.

Ya wana make sure about what you say.

Don't know about the ACARS !! but you would imagine the circuit breaker would be in the cockpit.

With a nose high attitude because of the climb, the old "Lets use the trolley as a battering ram" would not have worked, but it would have made the crew (Using any portable oxygen device) chew up their supply sooner rather than later.

If something like this did happen, then MH370 has the potential to do to aviation travel, what Jack the ripper did to late night trading.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Flying dog? Telling people to watch what they say? Quoting a tv show as some sort of evidence? With all due respect mate, a tv show is not an accurate source of information. An engine exploding during takeoff phase in busy cta is a far cry from an incident out to sea that may or may not have been immediately threatening.

Not keeping you away from Days of our Lives on TV are we Frank with our entertaining theory's?Alf

Nah! alf.... Best laugh I get all day, here!....033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif....I know!.....How about we consult a physic?009_happy.gif.56d1e13d4ca35a447ad034f1ecf7aa58.gif

Frank.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What's ACI?

Read the report. The crew asserted control over the aircraft and continued to navigate. Only then did they transmit. The is the correct procedure. Subsequently, they requested airspace.

Until the crew can aviate and navigate there is no point in communication with the ground. What are they going to do?

• Like 1