Malaysian Airlines MH370

Air Crash Investigation.

Thought that was a no brainer.

And you said (again):

Yes, QF2 did send out a PAN - eventually - because it was landing. But they had already brought the plane under control.

It wasn't EVENTUALLY. As I have alrady said.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds promising. Hope it's not an asylum seeker boat that sailed past Ashmore Reef by mistake. It would be a long tow back at tax-payer's expense.

rgmwa

• Haha 1

something, anyway... could be a shipping container as well. all parts are crossed hoping for a good outcome!

Yes, its too early to say until it can be picked up. Looks like they are getting good drift data.

Maybe not really, but in context it would be a good outcome to find the plane and black boxes, and find out an innocent reason for it all and that the pilots died as heroes trying their best.

• Like 2
  • Caution 2

• 4 weeks later...
I am sick to death of seeing many reports starting with "Tony Abbott says ........"

AMEN! The media reporting is almost farcical. Anybody who has read the story of the finding of HMAS Sydney - not all that far from the search area for MH370, but in about half the water depth, will have a good idea of what is going on. Obviously neither our media "experts" not Tony Abbott have read it.

• Agree 1

AMEN! The media reporting is almost farcical. Anybody who has read the story of the finding of HMAS Sydney - not all that far from the search area for MH370, but in about half the water depth, will have a good idea of what is going on. Obviously neither our media "experts" not Tony Abbott have read it.

I"VE ALREADY EXPLAINED IT: look, it was sucked up by an alien spacecraft and taken away, and the whole search thing is just a smokescreen because China has been negotiating with the aliens, and Vladimir Pootin is afraid the aliens would accept the CCP's world view, whilst Assad is trying to make Syria an Alien Economic Zone; Iran has got into bed with the USofA, who are negotiating with DIFFERENT aliens.... it's SO obvious... everyone knows the Anzani engines on the Handley-Page 777 overheat if flown over the ocean for more than 2 hours. The reason for the lack of radar evidence is because the French were testing their new radar cloaking device fitted to the Mirage-4s, which are intended to let them nuke Madagascar with plausible deniability, to get rid of the bubonic plague. In the meantime, the Australian Greens are losing ground in Tasphobia because the aliens in contact with the USA have given a demo of their mass mind control ray to the republicans...

Bob Llewellyn, Wednesday at 3:08 PM Report

#48 Reply

I"VE ALREADY EXPLAINED IT: look, it was sucked up by an alien spacecraft and taken away, and the whole search thing is just a smokescreen because China has been negotiating with the aliens, and Vladimir Pootin is afraid the aliens would accept the CCP's world view, whilst Assad is trying to make Syria an Alien Economic Zone; Iran has got into bed with the USofA, who are negotiating with DIFFERENT aliens.... it's SO obvious... everyone knows the Anzani engines on the Handley-Page 777 overheat if flown over the ocean for more than 2 hours. The reason for the lack of radar evidence is because the French were testing their new radar cloaking device fitted to the Mirage-4s, which are intended to let them nuke Madagascar with plausible deniability, to get rid of the bubonic plague. In the meantime, the Australian Greens are losing ground in Tasphobia because the aliens in contact with the USA have given a demo of their mass mind control ray to the republicans...Bob Llewellyn, Wednesday at 3:08 PM Report

#48 Reply

I've already been told this is simplistic, but the simpletons in life are often the best...

I am sick to death of seeing many reports starting with "Tony Abbott says ........"

It's just protocol Bex, in deference to the victims, and to ensure HOG Australia which is carrying out its international obligations on behalf of Malaysia is publicly communicating with HOG Malaysia, and HOG China which has suffered the biggest loss of citizens and so on. Of course he is repeating prepared statements by others down the line.

Are you suggesting it would be better for one of the ground crew in Perth to be telling a taxi driver from Guangzhou what is going on?

Are you suggesting it would be better for one of the ground crew in Perth to be telling a taxi driver from Guangzhou what is going on?

No, I'm suggesting that the correct person, i.e. the Chief of search operations Angus Huston, should be making the announcements.

I can't see why it's even relative to the Prime Minister's Department, humanisations aside.

That's easy to explain. Angus Houston is in charge of the search, not the Public Relations. No doubt he is in direct contact with the appropriate person in Malaysia, and other operations people involved in the search.

If you recall there was international criticism of conflicting statements being made by various Malaysian officials, and the Malaysian PM took over the public side.

A propos of the latest release about the manoeuvres of the aircraft, does it occur to none of the ratbag journalists that if you get an oxygen fire in the cockpit - shades of Apollo 1 - not only will the flight crew lose consciousness in seconds, but there will very likely be uncommanded inputs into the autopilot as the various cockpit switches etc are in the process of being destroyed? An excursion to 45000 feet would surely kill everybody on board, and after that it's the aircraft's natural stability and the yaw damper flying the thing, plus whatever overrides may be there from the ground proximity system, rad alt etc. The inertial platform will be close to the aircraft CG, so it would continue to supply attitude data, one would assume.

• Like 2

No, I'm suggesting that the correct person, i.e. the Chief of search operations Angus Huston, should be making the announcements.I can't see why it's even relative to the Prime Minister's Department, humanisations aside.

Probably the same reasons we had Anna Bligh's face all over the telly telling us what to do when it flooded and the Premier's relief fund....they just want their dial on the telly, looking all concerned and telling us how much they're doing to help.

I"VE ALREADY EXPLAINED IT: look, it was sucked up by an alien spacecraft and taken away, and the whole search thing is just a smokescreen because China has been negotiating with the aliens, and Vladimir Pootin is afraid the aliens would accept the CCP's world view, whilst Assad is trying to make Syria an Alien Economic Zone; Iran has got into bed with the USofA, who are negotiating with DIFFERENT aliens.... it's SO obvious... everyone knows the Anzani engines on the Handley-Page 777 overheat if flown over the ocean for more than 2 hours. The reason for the lack of radar evidence is because the French were testing their new radar cloaking device fitted to the Mirage-4s, which are intended to let them nuke Madagascar with plausible deniability, to get rid of the bubonic plague. In the meantime, the Australian Greens are losing ground in Tasphobia because the aliens in contact with the USA have given a demo of their mass mind control ray to the republicans...Bob Llewellyn, Wednesday at 3:08 PM Report

#48 Reply

I REALLY want some of your drugs.....

• Agree 1

Drugs? what drugs? i say what I think of saying when the special chocolates the little green men give me, make me happy!!!017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gifdrive.gif.1181dd90fe7c8032bdf2550324f37d56.gif065_evil_grin.gif.2006e9f40863555e5894f7036698fb5d.gif

They must give them to my wife too, she does that thing when whatever pops into her mind comes out her mouth.