THE SWINGING SIXTIES. . . .

Phil Perry

Remember the words from the song.... "Where have all the flowers gone?

....long time passing.... "

Have you ever wondered what happened to all those really cute and crazy,

good looking, barefoot, young hippie chicks who didn't wear bras, did drugs,

smoked weed, got tattooed, and slept with every guy they met during that

great Age of Aquarius back in the 60s?

Well, wonder no more this is what they look like now!

Kinda gets you tingly all over, doesn't it?

452498312_SWINGING60s-1.jpg.97c9c92ee45148df0bbe7655db76116d.jpg

1640084943_SWINGING60s-3.jpg.897a7aa5ac8fa0ba5e1f82a12805b26e.jpg

1642849774_SWINGING60s-2.jpg.a7c4e1d7c848db8d8eac97c35c01fdbb.jpg

1455955554_SWINGING60s-4.jpg.0d9bea54f56e2ce4d1da5128940bba4f.jpg

Phil

I dare ya to tell me that the grannie with the tattooed flaps is the same bird as pictured in the previous three snaps. Methinks it's fortunate that the only thing that gets 'tingly' with me nowadays is the delete button. Reality is harsh (both the flaps and the no-tingles). cheers Riey

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

What a coincidence. 2 days ago I was talking to the 15 year old daughter of our gardener about what she had in mind for the future. Seems to have her head screwed on right and was quite open with her comments. When it came to me giving advice on what not to do, getting tattoos was one one the no-no's. Apparently her mum has a few but I couldn't judge her attitude to them. I just hope she takes my advice and stays clean skinned, even if wrinkled, in old age.

• Like 1

Phil, we are already on a warning about what's getting posted ....

I apologise profusely if anyone was offended by my post Mate. This was far from the intention.

If the Mods want to remove a picture then I shall not be offended, especially if the worst one, ie, the picture of the ladies' blouse is removed.

( Whilst at the Isle of Man TT races a few years ago, a couple of hundred of us drunks watched a German girl wheelying a bike up and down the campsite, and it wasn't until we saw her go to the all night butty van that we realised she was NOT wearing leathers, but was totally starkers and tatooed solidly all over her body from her neck to her toes. . . . .)

Shocking or what ? ? ?

Phil

You gotto love the skin you are in. You simply do not get a choice. As for tatts, it is a personal thing. It is not up to us to judge others. My wife having a tattoo in no way harms me so why should I feel aggrieved about it. I would have loved to have gotten a full back tattoo when I was younger but couldn't afford it. By the time I could, I had other toys to spend my money on. My wife my son and my daughter all have tatts. I do not love them any more or less for the tattoos, I simly love them for who they are. I am the only cleanskin in our family, so maybe I am the weird one.

As for the young lady mentioned a few posts back what does it matter to us whether she chooses to get one or not. It is her body, her skin and she should be able to do whatever she want with it. That is true equality imho.

• Agree 3
  • Caution 1

• 2 weeks later...

The young lady went to the tattoo artist and asked for a butterfly on each cheek of her ass. He said he couldn't do butterflies, would a bee do. That was OK . When she got home she stripped off to display to her boyfriend and he said "Who the hell is Bob"

• Haha 3

For me-

Tatts are as common as muck these days.

Some say it makes them individual, NO, they were individuals before , now they are just part of a trendy tribe.

But trends fade as do tatts.

What makes me laugh the most is those that tatt their kids name and birthdate. What does that mean?

Are they too dopey to remember their kids name and birthday?

I am surprised some don't tatt their own name on the forehead- just in case they forget.035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif

The only tatt I would ever get, is one for my chest, when I get much older ( stop laughing you old buggers) and it will be DNR. ( Do Not Resuscitate). stretcher.gif.b5405e56385022b0c281bce09d6ac829.gif

• Agree 2

LightSpeed

For God or whomever you likes sake. Don't use DNR.

For anyone who has died yet still lives, ITS GREAT

FOR SAFETY, have your wrist cut when dead, And if you bleed, get a SECOND OPINION.

spacesailor

The young lady went to the tattoo artist and asked for a butterfly on each cheek of her ass. He said he couldn't do butterflies, would a bee do. That was OK . When she got home she stripped off to display to her boyfriend and he said "Who the hell is Bob"

Oh dear Yenn mate,. . . .

That's even worse than the lady who had pictures of two pop stars tattooed onto the front of both upper thighs. . . .she hurries back home and shows hubby, and says . . .

"Can you recognise these faces. . . ?"

Hubby says "Well,. . . the left one's Cliff Richard,. . . .the right one looks like . . . . Mick Jagger,. . . .

>

>

>

>

>

But the one in the middle is definitely Rolf Harris. . .

>

( I'll get me cassock. . . .)

• Haha 1

What is Rolfing?

Rolfing is a physically applied practice, administered by a qualified practitioner, typically in a series of ten sessions with the objective of maximising individual well being of body and mind.

My wife was Rolfed a few years ago. Now I know what really went on.

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far away........

No, this is a true story.

A young woman who worked in our office was undergoing IVF. (Yeah, I know, there's enough humans on this planet already). Her gyno was seeing more of her (literally) than her husband. Each week we would get a morning tea update on her progress. One morning she said that she wanted to brighten her doctor's day, so got a felt pen and wrote a big "W" on the inside of each thigh. Well, we all had blank looks until she enlightened us ......

When she took up her position in the stirrups, The doc said "That's the first time I've been WOWed by one!"

What makes me laugh the most is those that tatt their kids name and birthdate. What does that mean?Are they too dopey to remember their kids name and birthday?

A guy that worked for me a while back, had the name of his first child around the band of a kings crown tattooed on his shoulder. When he announced his partner was pregnant again I asked what he was going to do for this one, given there can only be one king. A little while after the baby was born he turned up with the second ones name in huge letters down his forearm. A little while after that he discovered, he wasn't the real father.......lightning.gif.d9b79727f987a9dd4d7ad3700867d001.gif

• Haha 2