Light aircraft down near Gatton

"At least one person has sustained minor injuries after a light plane crashed into a field of lettuce in southeast Queensland.

The pilot made an emergency landing just before 3pm on Saturday, coming down outside of the Lockyer Valley town of Gatton.

A Queensland Fire and Emergency Services spokesman said the plane was found upright with one person suffering from minor injuries."

fokker triplane by the look of it...Thats 2 of TVAS's aircraft in 1 week

Nah looks more like the small RAA one i got offered but turned down as the engine was nit performing well after its last huge crash. ( youtube - emu gully plane crash ;).

I find that move absolutely outrageous. Any fool knows that lettuce is not included in Coles Law. This is a case without merit and it needs addressing.

This misuse of Coles Law is just the tip of the iceberg. Proper interpretation of the law isn't rocket salad. I'll wager the pilot is tossing up his next move.

• Haha 3

I saw that there had been recent activity on this subject and was hoping for some new information......apparently my expectations are too high.