another servey by RAAUS

I have just completed it and took about 10 minutes.  I found it covered most of what interests me.

There is plenty of space to comment if you want.  Remember, if you don't vote/comment you can't complain at any future direction taken.

Ken

I would take the survey.

Only THEY wouldn't allow it.

not a member any more.

SO, when is the next Organization, going to come to fruition, Maybe I;'ll sign up with them. If they have a spot for "low powered & light weight single seat aircraft". 

spacesailor

I would take the survey.Only THEY wouldn't allow it.

not a member any more.

SO, when is the next Organization, going to come to fruition, Maybe I;'ll sign up with them. If they have a spot for "low powered & light weight single seat aircraft". 

spacesailor

They do allow it. It even has a question asking if you have left and why. I'm sure if you contact them they will send you the survey. If not, send me your email and I'll forward it onto you

Had no issues with it

just answered the one how happy are you with the organisation 

I replied Happy

but be happier if you get me a lane out of West Sale

Actually mentioned that in a few of the questions 

This survey is a great opportunity for everyone to tell RAAus in no uncertain terms, what we think about all the stuff I see posters here complaining about:-

The push for CTA (access or transit only, and under what proviso)

The push for 1500kg MTOW (or other weight, and under what conditions)

The lack of feedback after a survey

The lack of information to confirm what policy or rule changes are (or are not) happening.

Etc.......

Don't complain about the survey. Just do it.

Did mine, but have to wait till we get home to Mr FV's iPad for him to do his, as my computer says "You have already completed this survey", I guess that's to stop people doing hundreds of responses on the one computer.

One question was intended as a multi choice, but would only allow one response - so I put them in Other.  I'll keep an eye out for the results.

I'm reminded of a couple common sayings:

Ask no questions and you will be told no lies............. (unknown,18th century)

Never ask a question unless you know the answer....... (unknown, but very applicable to Canberra)

happy days,

I'm reminded of a couple common sayings:Ask no questions and you will be told no lies............. (unknown,18th century)

Never ask a question unless you know the answer....... (unknown, but very applicable to Canberra)

happy days,

And as in politics "The people have spoken, we have a Mandate" 

A good spin doctor will say "The vast majority are happy with our direction and performance " even if the positive responses are as low as 65% of the members surveyed.

You won't be "herd" if you don't speak up. Herd (ed) animals are there to be killed and eaten  It's a typical survey monkey format. I'm not current and I filled it in. One can hope it's used for the benefit of members. If you don't bother, that's your right BUT... Not quite as bad as not voting. Vote while you still can.   Nev

You won't be "herd" if you don't speak up. Herd (ed) animals are there to be killed and eaten  It's a typical survey monkey format. I'm not current and I filled it in. One can hope it's used for the benefit of members. If you don't bother, that's your right BUT... Not quite as bad as not voting. Vote while you still can.   Nev

They are after feedback from non-members as well (the wanna-bees and the yousta-bees) 

No doubt all the good responses will be crowed about and the poor responses will be buried.

One of my comments to them was that they always put on the rose tinted glasses when they describe their own abilities.

I guess they will bury that.

Mike, your question can be taken two ways. I found the survey ok but not particularly inspiring like so many other surveys often the box you want is not there to tick.  I don't know who  actually sends it , but I still get a lot of stuff from associations etc that I'm not currently a full member of. Finding out why people left is a good thing. No extra cost is incurred. Individuals can choose not to be contacted. if they desire. I'm happy to respond to many sections of Aviation hoping to advance all forms, particularly the" sport  and recreational ""  aspects. It's not a vote where  it must be restricted to" financial members only" by law.. Nev