Covid 19

Did you even watch the video about William Shakespeare. It cleary states he did not die from Covid or the vaccination, it was a totally unrelated illness. He was 81.

Quote:  https://abc7chicago.com/breakthrough-covid-after-vaccine-death-il/10558121/

Again, the guy was 75 and had another serious illness compomising his life.

People are going to die. Blaming it all on Covid or the vaccine does nobody any good. Healthy people die before they turn 70.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, red750 said:

"In addition to heart problems, Elizondo had diabetes, making him a greater risk of developing severe COVID-19."

correct ,that is why he was vaccinated because he was vunerable as the narrative keeps saying ,to protect others,, yet it still killed him ah......

1 minute ago, red750 said:

Did you even watch the video about William Shakespeare. It cleary states he did not die from Covid or the vaccination, it was a totally unrelated illness. He was 81.

Quote:  https://abc7chicago.com/breakthrough-covid-after-vaccine-death-il/10558121/

People are going to die. Blaming it all on Covid or the vaccine does nobody any good. Healthy people die before they turn 70.

I know ,it was a bait for you to see if you really read things,,lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, red750 said:

Exactly ,yet by your reasoning all unvaxxed are gunna either end up in intensive care or die and that is BULLSHIT TOO and you know it......

• Like 1

Just now, bull said:

correct ,that is why he was vaccinated because he was vunerable as the narrative keeps saying ,to protect others,, yet it still killed him ah......

The vaccination is not 100%  Picking individuals does not tell us much about the overall risk, this is ascertained by looking at larger groups. The important question to be asked is  "is it safer to be vaccinated or unvaccinated."    I believe that the hard evidence shows that it is safer to be vaccinated.    We know that states in the US with lower vax rates are struggling more than states with high vax rate.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1

1 minute ago, turboplanner said:

None of this alters the fact that shortly the most at risk group will be the unvaccinated and their couldn't care less attitude is going to be returned with interest.

Agreed turdo ,but i could also die of the multitude of other FATAL infections and deseases ,you know like cancer, heart desease ,aids hepititis,sepsis, motor nuerone desease ,or dont these kill people any more since covid??

Now they say "  4 to 4 months & your vaxination wears off, " 

Thats not good,! The flu shot lasts a year.

SO 3 or 4 vaxinations each & every year.

IF you have  both shots, then get Covid, does your immunity get better ?.

spacesailor

2 minutes ago, bull said:

Agreed turdo ,but i could also die of the multitude of other FATAL infections and deseases ,you know like cancer, heart desease ,aids hepititis,sepsis, motor nuerone desease ,or dont these kill people any more since covid??

What's with this slavish copy of what uninformed US people were using 12 months ago?

The medical profession does its best to prevent deaths from all those diseases and doesn't give you any options other that you are free to walk away and die.

This one has exponential spread capability which is starting to demonstrate right now more than doubling the road toll numbers in NSW.

People are being offered a vaccine which shuts those deaths and long term injuries down.

Having been double vaccinated yourself, why are you trying to throw doubt on a very sound strategy to save lives?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bull said:

infections and deseases ,you know like cancer, heart desease ,aids hepititis,sepsis, motor nuerone desease ,or dont these kill people any more since covid??

Yes they do kill people and that is why people are still receiving chemo and radio therapy and research into these areas goes on.  It is not a choice between one or the other.    Also if you are someone with one of those conditions I suspect you would be hoping that when you need it, a hospital bed will be available and the the hospital is not full of covid patients.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spacesailor said:

Now they say "  4 to 4 months & your vaxination wears off, " 

Thats not good,! The flu shot lasts a year.

SO 3 or 4 vaxinations each & every year.

IF you have  both shots, then get Covid, does your immunity get better ?.

spacesailor

If you'e going to be an Epidemiologist, at least offer the authoratitave information, for which Australia has booster shots ordered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

What's with this slavish copy of what uninformed US people were using 12 months ago?

The medical profession does its best to prevent deaths from all those diseases and doesn't give you any options other that you are free to walk away and die.

This one has exponential spread capability which is starting to demonstrate right now more than doubling the road toll numbers in NSW.

People are being offered a vaccine which shuts those deaths and long term injuries down.

Having been double vaccinated yourself, why are you trying to throw doubt on a very sound strategy to save lives?

Because a friend died from astra zenica, and would still be alive today because there is no covid here in Tasmania. So he would definetly still be alive if not for that shot.....and the reason i had the vaccine is because my partner is 70 and i have several vunerable people around me ,so for them i did it . But that was my choice, no one elses to make but me .So mandating and deviding by vaccination status is not proven by science at all.

Edited by bull

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/mu-variant-of-covid-running-rampant-across-us-as-cases-are-reported-in-42-countries-c-3903576   So will this virus now start mutating over and over with different strains and lethality. and make all these vaccines null and void??? Or will we be wiped off the face of the earth by mans own desire to kill other men.[reference the chinese military involvement in the virus at the WIV in Wuhan]  ???????

17 minutes ago, octave said:

Yes they do kill people and that is why people are still receiving chemo and radio therapy and research into these areas goes on.  It is not a choice between one or the other.    Also if you are someone with one of those conditions I suspect you would be hoping that when you need it, a hospital bed will be available and the the hospital is not full of covid patients.

They ARE NOT FULL OF COVID PATIENTS please stop with your outright lies to scaremonger people into getting vaccinated.  Tell the truth and let people decide for themselves ,as they are the ones at risk as all you vaxxed are saying.

4 minutes ago, bull said:

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/mu-variant-of-covid-running-rampant-across-us-as-cases-are-reported-in-42-countries-c-3903576   So will this virus now start mutating over and over with different strains and lethality. and make all these vaccines null and void??? Or will we be wiped off the face of the earth by mans own desire to kill other men.[reference the chinese military involvement in the virus at the WIV in Wuhan]  ???????

There IS a cure for all this, it’s called Terminal Hermititis.  Hint, leave the densely populated concrete wastelands and flee to the bush 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Caution 1

1 minute ago, bull said:

They ARE NOT FULL OF COVID PATIENTS please stop with your outright lies to scaremonger people into getting vaccinated.  Tell the truth and let people decide for themselves ,as they are the ones at risk as all you vaxxed are saying.

There are problems at Wetmead 

COVID patients queue for hours in ambulances at Westmead Hospital

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/high-covid-caseloads-posing-problems-for-nsw-government-as-health-system-strained/video/fdcfa416fe5ff7e7aeaf5eefa3ce8ffahttps://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/aug/26/nsw-hospitals-warning-nurses-and-staff-flat-out-and-exhausted-as-covid-numbers-soar

Letting it run rampant is not an option.  Looking overseas we can see health systems struggling.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bull said:

Because a friend died from astra zenica, and would still be alive today because there is no covid here in Tasmania. So he would definetly still be alive if not for that shot.....and the reason i had the vaccine is because my partner is 70 and i have several vunerable people around me ,so for them i did it . But that was my choice, no one elses to make but me .So mandating and deviding by vaccination status is not proven by science at all.

As sad as losing a friend after being vaccinated with Astrazeneca is, like on the front line in a war you still have to keep moving forward, and Astrazeneca in Australia is not being administered unless the patient has had a briefing from a medical professional.

The reason for vaccinating Australians is to protect THEM from death and long term injury; not the people round them who are being urged to go and get the vaccine to protect themselves.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, octave said:

So Westmead hospital services the whole of Australia ah?? one hospital in a country with 636 public hospitals and 657 private hospitals ,So the rest of these are all full too you reckon ???Or is Westmead  just not up to the job,,,,do some research on westmead.https://www.westmeadhospitalwhistleblowers.com/westmead-hospital-loses-accreditation.html https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/parramatta/westmead-hospital-is-one-of-the-worst-in-nsw-patient-survey/news-story/95ade15b2bf22ec66b3e654e9fa6a69f   https://www.bmj.com/content/365/bmj.l4420     

Edited by bull
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bull said:

So Westmead hospital services the whole of Australia ah?? one hospital in a country with 636 public hospitals and 657 private hospitals ,So the rest of these are all full too you reckon ???Or is Westmead is just not up to the job,,,,do some research on westmead.https://www.westmeadhospitalwhistleblowers.com/westmead-hospital-loses-accreditation.html

There is no point in arguing about degrees of capacity at our level, and particularly not about ambulance ramping which was prevalent a couple of years ago in Melbourne and fixed by expanding the receiving areas in the hospitals so the ambulances could offload their patients who would go into a waiting zone and take the same time to be processed, but the ambulances were free to fill the pickup delay KPI. Adelaide also has a current Ambulance ramping problem which is being explointed by the SA Opposition.

In Melbourne some medical people have spoken to the press about being on the limit of Covid capacity now, at a fraction of NSW numbers. That may all disappear overnight if the Covid hospital opens up. We just don't know what the contingency plans are, so no point speculating iwthout that knowledge.

• Informative 1

Can you believe all official government websites or not, or, are we all being taken in by what we are told?

One certainly needs to keep an open mind and ask a few questions in a bid to get the facts. 

One things for sure, it's certainly causing a devide in the nation.

https://www.facebook.com/messenger_media/?thread_id=100028513240075&attachment_id=274041071221355&message_id=mid.%24cAABa-Y4lqB6CBDNjGV70u4aqUMyX

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, bull said:

So the rest of these are all full too you reckon ???

No and in fact many patients were transferred to other hospitals.  This is hardly ideal.   Your link refers to 2018 when Westmead ICU was stripped of its accreditation to train junior doctors.       

In August 3 Sydney hospitals were at capacity and patients diverted to hospitals outside the metro area.  These are ambulances that are out of circulation whilst dealing with these situations.

Three Western Sydney hospitals, at capacity, turn away COVID patients overnight

What seems a little strange is that in the past month i have had three friends in Sydney hospitals, and all three were whinging that their wards were empty, and that staff seemed to be at an absolute minimum.

Maybe they were all tied up with Covid cases. Who knows?

• Like 1

Another close friend who went into a coma and passed a day after his second jab, hadn't even left the house for over 6 weeks other than to get his jab, he had had no visitors at all in that time, but his death was put down as covid. But of course there are no longer autopsies carried out, so we will never know.

Edited by planedriver