Covid 19

1 hour ago, spacesailor said:

EXEMPTIONS

I seems those exemptions are Not worth the trouble getting them, as the police are Not allowing your exemption !.

But applying the letter of the law, & your appeal will not be acknowledged. 

The fine for no mask while out exercising with your canine friend is over $ 500 !, more than some make in their weekly wage.

The New double dose exemption is the 'Digital ' wallet.

New phone for some !.

New internet for the above,

AND

Digital tracking for ALL .

spacesailor

You're from NSW aren't you? They are trying to stop the deaths! Take a look at the daily scores; how can you be so callous as to put more importance on walking a dog?

And as for the 'Digital' whining, you're on here, the internet going your hardest.

• Like 1
  • Caution 1

Flightrite offers no explanations, but he's pretty good on posting one-paragraph vitriolic accusations and belittling, without any proof. Seems just like a former U.S. Presidents modus operandi.

I guess there's a few of them around, and the Rod Culleton Gt Australia Party is a good place for them all to gather - the Party of Alternative Realities.

• Caution 1

2 hours ago, turboplanner said:

You're from NSW aren't you? They are trying to stop the deaths! Take a look at the daily scores; how can you be so callous as to put more importance on walking a dog?

And as for the 'Digital' whining, you're on here, the internet going your hardest.

trying to stop the deaths ah,,hmmmmm well i just got tested and guess what is top and centre on the form they give you,,,,,,,Covid 19 is serious but MOST PEOPLE RECOVER AFTER A WEEK OR SO WITHOUT GOING TO HOSPITAL,,,,,,,,,,So where are all the full hospitals if MOST RECOVER WITHOUT GOING TO HOSPITAL.........official government issied advice about covid ,no scaremongering like some on here...................And this is without the bloody vaccine too.......image.thumb.png.acd9a685b5fe005a0636ea3de2d5d81c.png

Edited by bull
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, bull said:

trying to stop the deaths ah,,hmmmmm well i just got tested and guess what is top and centre on the form they give you,,,,,,,Covid 19 is serious but MOST PEOPLE RECOVER AFTER A WEEK OR SO WITHOUT GOING TO HOSPITAL,,,,,,,,,,So where are all the full hospitals if MOST RECOVER WITHOUT GOING TO HOSPITAL.........official government issied advice about covid ,no scaremongering like some on here...................And this is without the bloody vaccine too.......image.thumb.png.acd9a685b5fe005a0636ea3de2d5d81c.png

Here are the current NSW figures direct from Health NSW

Year to date: New Cases 13,195, Deaths 72

If you have a way to identify those 72 people 3 months before they die, you'd have the problem fixed.

6 minutes ago, bull said:

trying to stop the deaths ah,,hmmmmm well i just got tested and guess what is top and centre on the form they give you,,,,,,,Covid 19 is serious but MOST PEOPLE RECOVER AFTER A WEEK OR SO WITHOUT GOING TO HOSPITAL,,,,,,,,,,So where are all the full hospitals if MOST RECOVER WITHOUT GOING TO HOSPITAL.........official government issied advice about covid ,no scaremongering like some on here...................And this is without the bloody vaccine too.......

Scan.pdf 467.28 kB · 4 downloads

A small percentage of a large number is still a large number of individuals.   If we take a 10% hospitalization rate (it is much higher for some age groups)  then with 10% of lets say 4000 cases we get 400 patients.  Remove all covid measures and just let it rip we could have 40000 and 4000 patients.

• Haha 1

Do you get off on being a pain, Bull. I call it bullshit. From today's report:

"There are currently 1206 COVID-19 patients in NSW in hospital, with 220 in intensive care and 92 ventilated."

That's over 1200 beds taken up thar needn't be. 220 ICU beds that could be available to patients close to death with other serious illnesses. 82 on ventilators for heavens sake. And how many tomorrow - and the bext day? Sure, the jab may not have stopped all of them, particularly if they had underlying conditins, but it would certainly reduce the number.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, red750 said:

"There are currently 1206 COVID-19 patients in NSW in hospital, with 220 in intensive care and 92 ventilated."

That's over 1200 beds taken up thar needn't be. 220 ICU beds that could be available to patients close to death with other serious illnesses. 82 on ventilators for heavens sake. And how many tomorrow - and the bext day? Sure, the jab may not have stopped all of them, particularly if they had underlying conditins, but it would certainly reduce the number.

No bullshit here i posted the form they gave me . i,ll post up the othe side too.

• Agree 1

I will say it again, an average of just over 400 people die EVERY day in Australia for some  reason.

60 people die EVERY day alone, from Cardiac Arrest in Australia.

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, red750 said:

So 220 in intensive care out of a population of  8,172,500 that equates to 0.002 of the whole nsw population now lets check out other deaths in the same time period   oh ,we really should ban cars and vehicles if we are serious about saving lives because they have killed in nsw alone in the last  month and to date is 13,,,,bloody hell everyone panic and go out and burn your cars ,,,,deadly things they are  ,,,of course this is only if we are SERIOUS about stopping the deaths....dont you agree????

Edited by bull
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jackc said:

Covid19 death numbers don’t look all that bad.  No one wants death but it could be far worse. 

Agreed there, more deaths from motor vehicles then covid in the last month ,,we should all crush our vehicles and walk ah...if we are serious about saving lives ah turbo?

Cardio deaths world wide versus civid deaths world wide :So far covid  is only less then i third of cardiac deaths !!! why are we not doing more to stop these  deaths ?? as everyone seems to think we can stop all these deaths maybe we should put all the covid effort and money into cardiac research to YOU KNOW STOP THE DEATHS......THAT ARE FAR MORE EXTENSIVE THEN COVID...???????? COME ON PLEASE ANSWER WITH A FACT BASED LOGIC,NOT FEAR MONGERING OK...CHEERS ALL...

219M
Deaths
4.55M

versus cardio deaths world wide 

17.9 million

people die each year

So far

85%

of all CVD deaths are due to heart attacks and strokes.

17.9 millio

Edited by bull
  • Agree 1

And going by these statistics we are really worrying about the wrong things statistically speaking of course ,,,you know stop the deaths ah......

Edited by bull
  • Agree 1

Just wait until the next Great China Famine due to adverse weather events.

The last one ‘59-‘61 took out 30 million people.  Deaths?  You ain’t seen nuthin, yet 😞 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Oh i,m sorry i got it wrong again as the cardio and overdoses and car accidents and cancer and a whole host of other fatal deseases do not kill people any more only covid ,,,

1 hour ago, facthunter said:

Didn't 3 die in their homes today? , I  don't think that is very nice. Nev

Yes your right ,but also 15 other people died yesterday too from other causes,,,my god it is too much death what can we do.....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bull said:

Well maybe  we should all panic like you are about covid??

Plenty in here are fearful & show panic in their constant posting of graphs, numbers, it's their way of handling the fear, a constant justification in their beliefs & I love it:-)

Edited by Flightrite
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flightrite said:

Plenty in here are fearful & show panic in their constant posting of graphs, numbers, it's their way of handling the fear, a constant justification in their beliefs & I love it:-)

Yes you are so right ,,those numbers i posted world wide show that covid world wide has only killed 1 third of just the cardiac death rate world wide ,,let alone all the other causes of death world wide .....

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, bull said:

Oh i,m sorry i got it wrong again as the cardio and overdoses and car accidents and cancer and a whole host of other fatal deseases do not kill people any more only covid ,,

But these are not contagious they don't spread exponentially through the population. What you appear to favor is letting it rip like Brazil did.  A population of less than Australia  (20 million).  Death toll is 586590

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/brazil/

Is that what you would be happy with here?

240285192_Screenshot2021-09-12164232.thumb.jpg.438d469366daee9f76f1edf58024b5ed.jpg 

Edited by octave
  • Haha 1

Flightright what part of that post amuses you? Is it over half a million deaths?     Here is something to amuse you, my sisters father in law died recently of covid, that should give you a laugh.

• Caution 2