Ultralight crash North of Rockhampton

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just been sadly informed one of those killed yesterday was Crezzi on this forum. My condolences to his family and all his students. John was fastidiuos with safety and and a great instructor at Caboolture. Not sure if he was flying the other guys trike as John is super fastidiuos with maint on his own gear

I have just been sadly informed one of those killed yesterday was Crezzi on this forum. My condolences to his family and all his students. John was fastidiuos with safety and and a great instructor at Caboolture. Not sure if he was flying the other guys trike as John is super fastidiuos with maint on his own gear

Hi Mark

Although I didn't know Crezzie personally like yourself and Troy I was very impressed with his contributions to this forum and his general knowledge of the trikes amongst other things

He will be sadly missed on here as is Maj Millard and many others on here that have left us, my condolences go out to his family and his friends like yourself

Another sad day in aviation with the loss of 2 more brothers of the sky

Alf

• Like 1
  • Agree 7

John was always available for a bit of advice and/or just a chat, and such a nice guy. I am very sad for his wife, kids and friends of which there are many. He will be sorely missed by many. Devastated.

John had multiple thousands of hours in trikes. Also many thousands of hours in 3 axis. He flew trikes in England long before he came out here which was a decade or so ago. I would suggest he was the most experienced trike flyer and instructor in Australia. It is a great loss to our community on here and we will miss him greatly at Caboolture.

• Like 2

Yes, Crezzie was highly experienced, and my original instructor from day one 2009. Safety was paramount and as one of his students, he installed in me a high level of safety awareness. Knowing him personally, it has hit home to me that if it can happen to someone like John, it can happen to anyone. Please take care up there everyone, and RIP John Cresswell.

• Agree 3

My deepest condolences to Johns family. I began my training with John a few months ago, he was one of the nicest guys you could possibly meet, he was a wonderful, patient instructor, and safety was always his priority. I will miss him dearly.

• Caution 1

I am shocked to find out that it was John, he was one of my instructors at Go Fly for a while, he was very experienced and a good instructor and good guy...so sad to here about this, my condolences to his family and friends...RIP John..

David

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1