Light aircraft crash on Fraser Island. 25/9/21

Something has ripped the nose wheel assembly clean off. That would make the trike stop suddenly and pitch over slamming the nose of the wing into the ground. Possibly a hole in the strip. 

I hope Stewart is going okay. His videos are enjoyed by many. Laurie

The strip runs along the coast parallel to the beach & is about 680 metres long. There is bush on the Western side but not that tall & the settlement is just beyond that. The coastal ridge on the east drops down to the beach about 80-100 feet so with an North Easterly blowing you would get some rotor turbulence along the strip. The strip can be quite rough so it is possible the nosewheel of the trike struck a nasty hole or rut.

• Informative 1

Sorry if i offended anybody ,but i,m so sick of others trying to push their own agenda on me,,,I dont care what you stand for i do not wanna know ok each to their own....let live and fly,be it over Fraser Island or  K'gari. Whatever floats your boat ,,                                                                                                                                                                                 ,,Now back to the story of a plane crash on Fraser Island.  I really hope crayonbox is gunna be ok with not too many leg issues. I can only wish him the best and hope for a speedy recovery .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keenaviator said:

Poor Stewart has stacked his pride and joy and forum people want to carry on about the island’s name!! Strewth…..

Sorry about that ,and yes out of place ,,sorry all ....just stupid 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Keenaviator said:

Poor Stewart has stacked his pride and joy and forum people want to carry on about the island’s name!! Strewth…..

Poor Stewart stacked his pride and joy and forum people want to carry on about posts about the island’s name!! Strewth…..