Positions available at RAAus

Admin

Hallelujah! (and congratulations Wayne T). I reckon this appointment is the first accomplishment by the Executive in many months that I can look at with confidence and I view it as positive indication that RAA (and us, we, the members) are on the way back. Whilst realizing that you'll be ass-deep in alligators for the immediate future, I do hope that the new job doesn't preclude you from continuing with your most enjoyable participation in these forums. I look forward to working with you and wish you all the very best. cheers Riley

• Agree 1

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ozzie

Congrates Wayne here's hoping you can move the game forward and we can avoid any future dramas that we have just been subjected to. I also hope you will be able to do your duties as they should be done without any of the interference that we have heard about in the past.

Congratulations Wayne. Now I know that the Tech Managers position is in the best possible hands. Your knowledge and experience has been ably demonstrated in posts on various forums over the past year or so.

IF my memory serves me correctly, I believe he has built at least three Supa Pups and an Aero Pup.Alan.

Sorry Wayne I obviously have the wrong Wayne Mathews, 087_sorry.gif.8f9ce404ad3aa941b2729edb25b7c714.gif, so whilst I cannot say that you have also owned Supa Pups like I have, you do own the forerunner to those machines which I also owned, the magnificent J3 Cub.

Congratulations on your new position.

Alan Marriette.

1021483721_L4compressed.jpg.2f36d8752cdb9d652debc00a76b4d220.jpg

Say, Ian,

Is it too early to close this thread? After all, the advertised positions available at RAAus have been filled. Or are we hoping that one or two more might yet be advertised?

• Caution 1

Say, Ian,Is it too early to close this thread? After all, the advertised positions available at RAAus have been filled. Or are we hoping that one or two more might yet be advertised?

Let's just wait a little bit more so congrats can be given to Wayne and co

• Agree 1

Congratulations gents. It is great to see such enthusiasm. We surely need that! You are welcomed into your new (and no doubt challenging) positions and assured of our support.

Peter T

• Like 1

Well I can claim to have been right.

Despite earlier concerns about the process, we certainly did have some bloody good candidates.

Congratulations gents and all the best in your new roles.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I would like to see a profile of our new Managers, and hopefully some words from them on how they see the situation at RAAus and how they plan to take us forward.

Do you think there will be something in the next Sport Pilot? 062_book.gif.f66253742d25e17391c5980536af74da.gif

Congratulations and welcome Wayne and Mark. "May the force be with you." 016_ecstatic.gif.156a811a440b493b0c2bea54e43be5cc.gif

DWF 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

We don't seem to be the only organisation with a new leader at the moment. pope.gif.f606ef85899745c40c103dff0622d758.gif

[Maybe his boss can give you some help too.] 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

• Like 1

It is not my place to make any announcements on this issue, but for those that are interested, I was a member of the selection panel for the General Manager and I was also invited to contribute to the selection of the Tech. Manager.

The process was exhaustive, fair and didn't appear to be stacked in any way.

I was very pleased with the outcome as I believe that we have 2 well qualified existing RAA members going into those positions, both are fully aware of the RAA's past & present issues and both appear capable and willing to take RAA to a better place.

Although the recruitment process comes with no guarantees (other than the recruiter will find another at no cost if the selected candidate pulls the pin).

I suggest that all members (and more particularly the Board and the Executive) get behind & support Wayne and Mark to give them the best possible shot at managing us out of RAA's recent/present hole.

The Executive and Board not only need to support Mark & Wayne, but also ensure that they get out of their way to let them do their jobs effectively.

I commend both Mark & Wayne to all members and you will have a good chance to chat with them both at Natfly in a week and a half, so come along and be part of the solution.

Regards Geoff

• Like 9
  • Agree 3

Good onya Wayne. I enjoyed the conversation we had on the phone (most of it). Sorry you got brought into an old battle from way back, some people just wont let things go, but im sure the powers that be can see through the crap.:)

Hi keith, been busy have we?