Pauline got a jab

Which of those 2.5 mil who signed the petition voted 'Leave'? It's a pointless statement without that critical information.

Probably relatively not too many who actually participated in the referendum at all.

Apparently 25k signatures are from North Korea. 40k+ signatures are from Vatican City: population <1,000. Along with plenty of other fake names from across the EU. Even Antarctica is signing the thing, if the first report is anything to go by.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/second-uk-referendum-petition-rife-with-fraud-gush-of-fake-names/5533083

Petition for second Brexit referendum investigated for fraud

Food for thought.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here goes a nice ice breaker how is the Jab going that she is flying in ?

Ashby would be very happy with himself right now, he used his position in ON to knife Wyatt Roy, who threw him under the bridge over "slipper gate". ON voters preferenced the ALP to get rid of Roy.

I just started watching yesterday's Q&A. Got about 15 minutes in and had to turn it off.

Pauline Hanson's views are vile, ill-considered and basically just plain stupid. She really is the lowest common denominator.

• Agree 2

I just started watching yesterday's Q&A. Got about 15 minutes in and had to turn it off.Pauline Hanson's views are vile, ill-considered and basically just plain stupid. She really is the lowest common denominator.

I went out of my way to not watch it. She seems unable to see that multicultural immigration has built this country.

But...I also have some empathy for her. The way Howard and Abbott shafted her (and then adopted some of her policies) was a disgrace.

I totally agree with her on one issue. She's like the little boy in the Emperor's New Clothes fable;

the only politician with the guts to call for an inquiry into whether Islam is a political movement.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

I went out of my way to not watch it. She seems unable to see that multicultural immigration has built this country.

Indeed it has, but are you saying that just any multi-culturalism at all is tolerable?

How about female circumcision, that's a part of Pakistani culture, that's ok is it?

The current black African gangs terrorising Melbourne is ok is it, because that is a part of their culture?

etc, etc. - no I don't agree that a blanket statement of "immigration has built this country" is relevant to current issues, and I am a lover of what Italians and Greeks have done for our culture, but they wanted to be a part of a bigger thing, not isolate themselves and demand that others cater for them or move outside of our laws and time honoured morals.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why various immigrants such as white South Africans struggle to get residency here when they are so similar in morals, ethics, humour and everything else, in fact besides the accent, hard to even know they aren't from Australia. And there was a time recently when white African Farmers were being murdered and driven off their farms, does that not make the refugees?

• Agree 10

Back to bashing asians?

Proof of her "bashing Asians" previously. Make a statement, back it up, thanks.

Also, "Asians" starts with a high case, Freudian Slips often show's one's true colours.

• Agree 1

Proof of her "bashing Asians" previously. Make a statement, back it up, thanks.Also, "Asians" starts with a high case, Freudian Slips often show's one's true colours.

Ms Hanson went on to explain that her previous comments that Australia was in danger of being “swamped by Asians” were soft compared to what was happening now.“Look at your housing, every time you go to an auction in Melbourne it’s lined up full of Asians and Australians can’t even get foot in the door to buy houses in their own country,” she said.

When asked whether Asians were Australians as well, she said “are they?”.

“There’s no identification,” she said.

Sorry but I have some very close Asian friends, one of them did recently buy a a house and a business premises, their comment when they read this was "what sort of identification should they have?" Perhaps a red star on sewn on their shirt?

Whether this is racist or not is not the point to me, it is just plain dumb. I was born in Britain and I bought a house is that a problem? I know Italians who own shops and houses, is that a problem?

• Like 1

Proof of her "bashing Asians" previously. Make a statement, back it up, thanks.Also, "Asians" starts with a high case, Freudian Slips often show's one's true colours.

to be a little more specific this > "Melbourne it’s lined up full of Asians and Australians can’t even get foot in the door to buy houses in their own country,”

It is no easier for someone who is born in Asia or born in Australia than it is for a white Australian to buy property. It is called capitalism and people who work and earn money are equally able to buy property, I see no problem in that.

• Like 2
  • Caution 1

Whether this is racist or not is not the point to me, it is just plain dumb.

Correct, it's certainly poorly explained and tinges of xenophobia. It is not racism.

Also there was more to it, many of the auctions were on behalf of overseas "Asian" purchasers and ironically many complaints from many quarters in recent years about "Chinese buying up Australia", but no one seems to call those people racist.

Singaporians buy almost twice as much as anybody with Koreans in second, just to set it straight. Chinese would be in second place if you combined Taiwan, HK, Macau and the Mainland.

• Informative 1

I am not a Pauline fan, but she acquitted herself well considering she was "Setup" and continually interjected by Tony.

The look on Dastyari's face when she asked if he was a Muslim.... Priceless.

PHIL.

• Like 1
  • Caution 1

I am not a Pauline fan, but she acquitted herself well considering she was "Setup" and continually interjected by Tony.The look on Dastyari's face when she asked if he was a Muslim.... Priceless.

PHIL.

How can she be "setup"? Surely anyone with any brains can see that QandA will only amplify your problems, in Pauline's case, her lack of common sense.

• Agree 1

Fer chrissakes people have got to realise that muslims are just PEOPLE. They are no different to catholics or anglicans or jews or bloody pastafarians. A few brain-dead idiots get hooked into the ISIS propaganda and go on a murderous rampage. Is that the fault of the law-abiding muslim family living next door to you who hate ISIS worse than you do because they give them all a bad name?

In the few minutes of Q&A I did watch, Pauline said there was no terrorism in Australia before islam, and Tony had to correct her by telling her about the Croatian catholic bombings. Let's face it she's thick, she's got one issue she uses to rabble-rouse people who also don't think very deeply about the issue, and now for our sins she's going to be a bloody senator.

I look forward to her RC proposal and to it's immediate dismissal by everyone else. And as an atheist I reject her assertion that Australia is a christian nation (anyone see the irony in someone calling this a "christian nation" yet calling for a RC into another religion to see if it's a political movement??) Australia is NOT a christian nation, it's a secular nation in which you have the freedom to follow any religion or none at all.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Caution 1

All true Marty, but the crux of the issue is that Islam seems to be different to other religions. Religious tolerance is a nice concept, but what nation would allow the mass importation of a political movement dedicated to its destruction?

A proper inquiry is likely to find that Islam cannot abide our way of life and requires its adherents to do everything (including cheating, lying and killing) to subjugate and replace other faiths. The fact that the vast majority of Moslems are decent law-abiding citizens only cloaks the real agenda of the ideology they can never escape.

• Like 1
  • Agree 7
  • Caution 1

Sorry OK, but that's like saying all christians are out to kill homosexuals and witches, as well as people who touch pigskin and shag their brother's wife or whatever - all "holy" books are full of absolute shite. Muslims come in a broad spectrum just like everyone else - from the "faithful" who pray 5 times a day to lapsed ones who are muslim in name only and don't go to mosque at all. Jeez there's a country just north of us with 200 million "muslims", I don't notice them invading Aus and subjugating us. I personally find all religions ridiculous but I believe everyone should have the freedom to practice theirs peacefully.

Before we get all excited about the chance of being run over by a jihadi-driven truck or getting a hatchet to the head, perhaps we should worry about things like smoking, drink driving, obesity, sedentary lifestyles, domestic violence - things that ARE likely to kill us. Scare mongering never leads to additional safety, it just leads to divisiveness, disenfranchisement, and an increase in exactly the thing it's trying to stop. ISIS would like nothing better than for Western governments to clamp down on muslims, then they can say "See? Told you. They hate us. They are the enemy."

• Winner 1