Chemtrails

Yesterday I had a really interesting conversation with a couple who believe that the government is spraying chemicals into the atmosphere. They live in Sydney and have seen the evidence in the sky. Not only big planes, they have seen small planes flying a pattern and leaving a fog behind. I asked some questions:

who are the commercial pilots who do this work, how does one get a job?

where are the specially fitted planes kept?

how do they stop aviation enthusiasts taking pictures of the planes?

where are the chemical storages and how do they load the planes?

and so on.

but nothing would change their minds. They KNOW it is happening. It is frightening to see how easily logic goes out the window and minds are taken over by nonsense. I guess that is how Russians support Putin.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

There were a couple of nutters on TicToc posting the same thing.

They were convinced that government were spraying toxic chemicals from aircraft.

Didn't matter how many people gave them the reasoning behind chemtrails they wouldn't believe, total fruit cakes ! 

• Like 1

Yes i saw a Jabiru doing the same thing.

Smoke trail out the back and then it just stopped and the plane went in silent mode so we couldnt hear it return to base.

Something very fishy going on! 🤪

• Haha 4

Not surprising, they've elected some real nut jobs.  Some of the stuff Marjorie Taylor Greene spouts goes way beyond tinfoil hat.

• Like 1

Contrails are caused by the burning fuel in the Jet engines forming water. They only form in certain conditions generally at high altitudes.   Nev

• Like 1

December 24, 2015 Arizona Senate President Andy Biggs on Tuesday appointed Sen. Sylvia Allen as the new chairwoman of the state's Senate Education Committee. And what better role for Allen, who has been building her credentials for years with bizarre statements on chemtrails and a fervent belief in creationism, than leader of an education-focused body?

They are all just nuts over there ..........

Edited by Deano747
  • Like 1

It would appear so. They have over 100 million Pentecostals. A New christian? CULT that glorifies Greed and is structured around justifying the worship of money and blaming the less well off for their OWN circumstances..  Nev

Edited by facthunter
  • Informative 1

What Chemical are they supposed to be spreading?  Cloud seeding was done with silver iodide. Suitable clouds at a much lower level. Provides condensation nucleii for the formation of raindrops.  Nev

My tinfoil hat uses aluminium made in China, and now all I want to do all day is watch tik-tok.

I obviously got Covid twice from the clouds, I was feeling really good and looked up at the sky noticing a dark  and ominous cloud and then mysteriously I got Covid twice, double Covid, twice as bad for a man than it is for a woman!

• Haha 2

Pmccarthy, next time you talk to someone like that, ask why 'they' would go to all that trouble when all 'they' have to do is go to a dam at night and kick a couple of drums of their mind control chemicals in. 

Ive posted my panel here before but it's so in context with the thread imma post it again 😁 

IMG_20240218_112152_HDR.jpg

chemtrail.jpg

Edited by danny_galaga
  • Haha 2
  • Winner 1

1 hour ago, facthunter said:

What Chemical are they supposed to be spreading?  Cloud seeding was done with silver iodide. Suitable clouds at a much lower level. Provides condensation nucleii for the formation of raindrops.  Nev

I think they have a choice .....

fpp,small,lustre,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

i-dont-believe-in-those-conspiracies-about-chem-trails-and-v0-bpiv8682md091.jpg.webp

Edited by Deano747
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, facthunter said:

worked good in dubai

On 22/4/2024 at 3:13 PM, danny_galaga said:

Pmccarthy, next time you talk to someone like that, ask why 'they' would go to all that trouble when all 'they' have to do is go to a dam at night and kick a couple of drums of their mind control chemicals in. 

Ive posted my panel here before but it's so in context with the thread imma post it again 😁 

IMG_20240218_112152_HDR.jpg

chemtrail.jpg

Why have you got the speedo & heght-o- meter back to front?😉

Why is it back to front? I can see both in front of me. As well, for the right hand seat, I figure it's more important to have ASI closer to them than ALT. Most importantly though, The chemtrails switch is easily accessible for pilot or co pilot 🙂