Tomo is now a twosome...

Tomo

Just thought I'd let those out there that might be interested... I got married to an amazing young lady two weeks ago! 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

We are looking around for a bigger aeroplane to use in the near future, most likely will be going GA. 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

If there are any interested buyers of my little single seat Solitaire… shoot us an inquiry. 020_yes.gif.58d361886eb042a872e78a875908e414.gif

• Like 12
  • Winner 3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the club (its a good one to belong to), to be sure not to join the next one make sure she gets as involved in flying as much as you do.

Congratulations mate.

• Agree 1

Concratulations Tomo and your partner

My marraige is 30 years in april , marraige has its good times and bad times , its a partnership , share everything (if possible )have a great marraige, it is indeed the best thing that has happened to me in my life

cheers gareth

Concratulations Tomo and your partnerMy marraige is 30 years in april

cheers gareth

Gareth pipped you by 1, was 31 yrs last August. i'm sure there are some older aviators out there that will well exceed that, but these days many don't last. Thomo the old farts are giving advice but persevere, there will be plenty of little hiccups along the way but they are character building.

(see oldies even punctuate their comments)

Just thought I'd let those out there that might be interested... I got married to an amazing young lady two weeks ago! 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif020_yes.gif.58d361886eb042a872e78a875908e414.gif

Congratulations, mate! My better half and I will be celebrating 30 years next year.....happy wife, happy life.....

Cheers,

Neil

36 years, Tomo. I got lucky and found the one woman who could put up with me (although she might dispute that).

Eventually, during life's tumbles, we knock corners and edges off each other. Makes life a little easier.

All the best.

• Agree 1

Thanks everyone for the kind words... I'll try and find a photo for you all!

And yeah looking at possibly a C172 or something for starters... just feeling around at the moment. Thanks also for the link Don, I've had my eye on that for a while, but we would love more than two seats for what we want to be able to do with it, but I'll keep watching.

Gongrats from me as well Tomo and your wife, now I will give you a challenge/competition Carol and I have been married for 47 years last month.

Here's the challenge beat that and I will buy you a beer , Who said I wasn't a big spender.

Bernie.

• Haha 1
  • Caution 1