Wellcamp

Yenn

Am I the only one who is well and truly sick of the farcical crap being touted by Fly Tornado?

Whoever you are, FT, fucking stop it. Put your energies into something more worthwhile... perhaps use that energy to make some money or something. Do a course. Learn basic logic... I dunno. But please, stop fucking trolling this place. It's getting tired.

• Agree 2
  • Haha 2
  • Caution 3

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News you can use

http://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/build-it-and-they-will-come/2401983/

I know who quoted the crowd figures, a man who has never had a problem with getting facts right, our old friend Chris. 015_yelrotflmao.gif.6321765c1c50ed62b69cf7a7fe730c49.gif

The Chronicle just rounded it up to 30,000 from the 27,304 number

Regardless of how many ppl turned up, I was expecting a BIG announcement. I thought Air Nauru would have been there for that reason

No sign of the big boys, QANTAS, Virgin, Jet Star, Tiger or AirNZ on the day but they will come.

9-2514971-twb280914airport083_t1024.jpg.63607b1dc5fb17c53c2b6524bab405d4.jpg

This is a fairly accurate photo of the crowd, you can make 30000 if you like

9-2514939-twb280914airport054_t639.jpg.2e9ed25bd208a170a5795da4f13092c0.jpg

Why? 'merica that's why.

It was the opening act of the show, the gag was that a car was illegally parked and was getting towed away. As its being carried away it is discovered that its base commander's car and the helo drops it makes a break for it, there was a dip between the runways that was full of explosives. After every explosion they had to stop the air show whilst they put the grass fires out.

Realistically, if you own a helo you want to use it for that reason.

L

Why? 'merica that's why.It was the opening act of the show, the gag was that a car was illegally parked and was getting towed away. As its being carried away it is discovered that its base commander's car and the helo drops it makes a break for it, there was a dip between the runways that was full of explosives. After every explosion they had to stop the air show whilst they put the grass fires out.

Realistically, if you own a helo you want to use it for that reason.

I first saw that stunt with the car back in Wanaka in 1998

LI first saw that stunt with the car back in Wanaka in 1998

They used to do it at the Oakey Army air show in the 70s, probably too many forms to fill out nowadays, not mention how much insurers would be wanting if it were a civvy affair.

yep and a fair sprinkling of "drunken pilots" stealing aeroplanes.. good fun for the kids I guess

I saw them severely bend a Pilatus Porter doing the drunk routine at Oakey. Did a bouncy landing that didn't bounce.