Ozkosh at Narromine

derekliston

Just checked the latest weather, there's no way I can get back safely on Sunday..... 55kph northerly predicted, more on the coast......... Bugger! I had gone to a lot of trouble to arrange this weekend...Have a good time those that can go....

• Agree 1

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I went I enjoyed the event very much. But I didn't meet anyone from this forum, although doubtless many were there.It's a shame we don't have some means of spotting/meeting fellow forum tragics. Any suggestions? (apart from rolling up one trouser leg or wearing rotating bow ties, etc. . .)

For me it would probably be a target rounded on my forehead.....097_peep_wall.gif.dcfd1acb5887de1394272f1b8f0811df.gif

• Haha 1

Arrivals busy all day, underwing camping area full and into overflow area,

Parking going to be tight tomorrow

lots of trial flights and joy trips around

Plenty to see and weather great

Surprised if it was 15 kts

Jab have twin and new engine on display, plenty of new aircraft to perve at

Can you take a picture of the new jab engine please and post here

You are not getting the hint Mark. Asking for pictures they are all saying to themselves stuff you Mark if you want to see it get your Ar$e down here. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sleep tight you Narrominer's .Your bed might not be what your used too if you're sleeping a bit rough, but I'm envious. So wish I could be there.

Lucky Bast**rds. don't forget to post some pic's to pi*s me off some more.

Stay say and have a good trip home.

Rgds

Planey

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

You are not getting the hint Mark. Asking for pictures they are all saying to themselves stuff you Mark if you want to see it get your Ar$e down here. LOL

It would have been great to..Roger hitched a ride with Mark Gray. But I have other things here I have to do worse luck

It would have been great to..Roger hitched a ride with Mark Gray. But I have other things here I have to do worse luck

Woohoo means I can get the baby out tomorrow without moving Marks plane. LOL. See a silver lining in every cloud.