Ok, which one of you blokes was it?

Going to be quite a number of seized assets up for auction after the dust settles on this one, I reckon.

I dunno how dumb some of these criminals have to be to get involved in huge drug importations, but I reckon this trio scores pretty highly in the Dumb and Dumber awards. The DEA would have infiltrated every wholesaling drug gang of note, in all the Americas, I'd reckon.

Then, buying a used aircraft and flying it to Oz is surely the way to draw attention to yourself - like, you could really hide amongst the thousands of aircraft being ferried to Oz every month!! 035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif

• Agree 1

1 kilo = say 36 ounces

gold say $ 1,300 / ounce ...................... 1 kilo gold = $ 46,800

report is saying (255 kilos / $ 255 m) - 1 kilo of ice = $ 1,000,000 ! (they say ice can be manufactured from products in a hardware store (or water in a freezer))

I think there'll be plenty out there that will step forward as the next distributor. The capture of this shipment actually increases the price of the next sale, encouraging even more to be the next distributor - there's got to be a better way in reducing the impact of drugs

to keep the subject 'on topic' - this will mean more Cessna's flying to Australia from America

• Agree 1

Yeah, money can be a problem whether you've got it or not . Really, what can you do with $2.4 million in cash. Can't bank proceeds of crime. May as well just put it in the prime mover.... Jeez I'm glad I've got none.... Ah, that feels better .... Bob 017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif

Hugh Gormless, should be his moniker ... Hugh Gormless twit, Hugh ...

You'd think, at 72 - and having enough working brain cells to actually acquire a pilots licence - he'd have enough working brain cells left, to fully understand that drug-running is only good for a one-way trip to Her Majestys Hotel, for a long stay, bereft of a lot of lifes simple pleasures, such as your freedom ... 035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif

Now, instead of being able to grey-nomad around the country in his retirement years, he'll be occupying that remaining twilight of his years, playing noughts-and-crosses on the wall of his cell ... 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

• More 1

Yeah, money can be a problem whether you've got it or not . Really, what can you do with $2.4 million in cash. Can't bank proceeds of crime. May as well just put it in the prime mover.... Jeez I'm glad I've got none.... Ah, that feels better .... Bob 017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif

Reminds me of a quote I once saw: You can become a millionaire being a pilot, but only if you're a billionaire.

How was the flight plan looking? It's 2550 MILES from LA to Honolulu. Then what? Island skip via Samoa, Fiji, New Caledonia then QLD? Lot of flight over water in a single-prop aircraft, which must be half full of fuel and half full of drugs...

Hugh Gormless, should be his moniker ... Hugh Gormless twit, Hugh ...You'd think, at 72 - and having enough working brain cells to actually acquire a pilots licence - he'd have enough working brain cells left, to fully understand that drug-running is only good for a one-way trip to Her Majestys Hotel, for a long stay, bereft of a lot of lifes simple pleasures, such as your freedom ... 035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif

Now, instead of being able to grey-nomad around the country in his retirement years, he'll be occupying that remaining twilight of his years, playing noughts-and-crosses on the wall of his cell ... 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

... with "Bad Boy Bubby" as a cell mate with an evil twinkle in his eye.... jails are overcrowded these days, single cell accommodation is a rare thing these days. poking.gif.62337b1540bd66201712a53e2664c9b4.gif

• Like 1