Is Hanson Breaking Our (very very special) RAA Rules Flying Around the Country

SSCBD

IanSome of the population don't believe in your view it seems. The don't knows are the one that have me worried.

Breaking the law

Apr 4, 2017

No Comments

Q. Do you believe it is ever justified to break the law?

Total Vote Labor Vote Lib/Nat Vote Greens Vote other

Sometimes justified to break the law 37%

Never justified to break the law 50%

Don’t know 13%

I think the don't know are because you have not given them a situation that might justify to them a reason to break the law.

Some may say bending/breaking the rules for RAA plane use is fine if you don't get caught for mere practical reasons.

But that is entirely different to the major laws and issues which has nothing to do with aviation rules but a Senator hiding large donations.

How many would think that is a law to break and we should not be concerned?

• Winner 1

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys - LETS TAKE THE HEAT OFF PAULINE. At least see flys RAA and sees and talks to people out the back blocks. Doing her job.

However

This pollie seems a real crook . And took CASH. pocketed almost $175,000 Why is he not in jail NOW. This is planned and hidden fraud is it not?

On Tuesday, the Herald Sun revealed that the Ocean Grove caravan park where Mr Nardella claimed to have lived for almost three years, in a cabin rented from family for $200 a month, had a “no residents” policy.

The arrangement allowed him to collect an allowance of $37,678 a year, because the cabin was farther than 80km from the Melbourne CBD and Mr Nardella maintained a second residence in Melbourne.

Pressure on the Premier to act is growing within the Labor Party, as public anger over the Melton MP’s abuse of a country residence allowance — which saw him pocket almost $175,000 — reaches boiling point.

Mr Nardella has already been forced to quit the parliamentary party and sit as an independent. Now, ALP branches in Melbourne’s northwest are considering ousting him altogether.

• Haha 1

OK guys - LETS TAKE THE HEAT OFF PAULINE. At least see flys RAA and sees and talks to people out the back blocks. Doing her job.However

This pollie seems a real crook . And took CASH. pocketed almost $175,000 Why is he not in jail NOW. This is planned and hidden fraud is it not?

On Tuesday, the Herald Sun revealed that the Ocean Grove caravan park where Mr Nardella claimed to have lived for almost three years, in a cabin rented from family for $200 a month, had a “no residents” policy.

The arrangement allowed him to collect an allowance of $37,678 a year, because the cabin was farther than 80km from the Melbourne CBD and Mr Nardella maintained a second residence in Melbourne.

Pressure on the Premier to act is growing within the Labor Party, as public anger over the Melton MP’s abuse of a country residence allowance — which saw him pocket almost $175,000 — reaches boiling point.

Mr Nardella has already been forced to quit the parliamentary party and sit as an independent. Now, ALP branches in Melbourne’s northwest are considering ousting him altogether.

So.... Pauline breaks the law to the tune of about $170,000 and we should "take the heat off her", but the Labor crook who pockets $175,000 should be jailed? How's that work?

• Like 1

Why take the heat off someone who has committed fraud? How is that reasonable? Just because you may possibly agree with her policies doesn't mean what she did was right. This isn't a case of flying at 499ft instead of the 500ft or something small like that, it's serious fraud! She obtained financial advantage through deception!

She has done exactly the same fraud as the labour politician and should be penalised the same, and frankly it probably is worthy of prison for both.

• Agree 3

Settle down fellas, if we ousted every pollie who committed fraud we won't have anyone left to run the country! We would then have to do it ourselves and frankly I don't have the time nor the desire.

Personally I think we should can the pension for all pollies and pay them more while they serve and let them live with a bit of cream while they are working for us but once we fire them it should be "good riddance and look after yourself".

• Agree 4

Take the heat of someone who has committed fraud? She obtained financial advantage through deception!

They are allegations currently, not facts, and you have broken defamation law, oh the hypocrisy.

OK guys - LETS TAKE THE HEAT OFF PAULINE. At least see flys RAA and sees and talks to people out the back blocks. Doing her job..

You started this thread, how could you not expect it would end up as this in this forum.

A Harley Rider is passing Melbourne Zoo when she sees a little girl leaning into the lion’s cage.

Suddenly, a huge, hungry lion reaches out and grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside his cage.

The Harley Rider sprints past the little girl’s screaming parents to the cage and punches the lion square on the nose.

The stunned lion releases the little girl and staggers backward, whimpering in pain. The Harley Rider snatches the little girl back to safety and returns her to her terrified parents who thank him endlessly.

Marty and Dutch witness the whole event. “Sir,” they say to the man, “that was the bravest, most gallant thing I’ve seen a man do in our entire lives.’

“Why, it was nothing, really,” says the Harlet Rider modestly. “The lion was behind bars. I saw this little girl in danger and I just reacted instinctively.”

“Well, I’ll make sure your heroism won’t go unnoticed,” Marty and Dutch respond. “We're members of a large Australian forum, and we’ll make sure this story gets posted in tomorrow’s forum. Tell us your name, and what do you do for a living and a bit about yourself.”

“Well I’m a Christian Biker, I go where the Lord takes me, and in my travels I help promote One Nation Party”

The following morning Recreational Flying Forum Members open their computers to be met with the leading "New" thread ....

Gang Member Contracted by One Nation, Assaults And Steals Food From African Refugee, Pauline Hanson Implicated!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1

They are allegations currently, not facts, and you have broken defamation law, oh the hypocrisy.

You started this thread, how could you not expect it would end up as this in this forum.

A Harley Rider is passing Melbourne Zoo when she sees a little girl leaning into the lion’s cage.

Suddenly, a huge, hungry lion reaches out and grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside his cage.

The Harley Rider sprints past the little girl’s screaming parents to the cage and punches the lion square on the nose.

The stunned lion releases the little girl and staggers backward, whimpering in pain. The Harley Rider snatches the little girl back to safety and returns her to her terrified parents who thank him endlessly.

Marty and Dutch witness the whole event. “Sir,” they say to the man, “that was the bravest, most gallant thing I’ve seen a man do in our entire lives.’

“Why, it was nothing, really,” says the Harlet Rider modestly. “The lion was behind bars. I saw this little girl in danger and I just reacted instinctively.”

“Well, I’ll make sure your heroism won’t go unnoticed,” Marty and Dutch respond. “We're members of a large Australian forum, and we’ll make sure this story gets posted in tomorrow’s forum. Tell us your name, and what do you do for a living and a bit about yourself.”

“Well I’m a Christian Biker, I go where the Lord takes me, and in my travels I help promote One Nation Party”

The following morning Recreational Flying Forum Members open their computers to be met with the leading "New" thread ....

Gang Member Contracted by One Nation, Assaults And Steals Food From African Refugee, Pauline Hanson Implicated!

I don't believe that would ever occur, a Harley rider wouldn't have the balls to do that unless his gang was with him. 074_stirrer.gif.5dad7b21c959cf11ea13e4267b2e9bc0.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

They are allegations with significant evidence to back them up, and therefore not defamatory. In the words of Pauline herself, at the very least it deserves a "please explain". Ultimately like all members of politics she will get away with it. If any of us tried it we would be off to prison.

I don't believe that would ever occur, a Harley rider wouldn't have the balls to do that unless his gang was with him. 074_stirrer.gif.5dad7b21c959cf11ea13e4267b2e9bc0.gif

I resemble that remark!

It might be true of a drug running Eastern Mediterranean Nightrider, but a real Harley rider, steeped in the history of the marque would not hesitate to do all possible to save a child.

Bikers Against Child Abuse Australia

OME

• Agree 3

Wow the nastiness and double standards showing where Pauline is concerned makes me sick. It was the same with Peter Slipper, where they nearly got him convicted.

There would be very few politicians who were free from corruption. Using this sort of legal bullying on the odd person who poses a threat is a form of corruption in itself.

I would only accept it if every person in high office was subject to the same scrutiny by a truly independent body.

I don't care what office they are or are not in, I would like to see them held to at least the same standard as a member of the general public. Try claiming your personal aircraft as a business expense on your tax return and see how that one flies. If you get away with it let me have your accountants number, I could use someone with that kind of talent. Of course the reality is you would more likely be facing a fraud charge as you gained an advantage through deception. Same with Pauline if the allegations are true, and therefore she should be subject to the same standards and penalties. Of course she isn't the only politician who is also a crook, and the others need the same treatment that is being dished out now.

• Agree 2

we have a multi subject conversation going here ............. flying and politics

sticking to the more satisfying and interesting subject of flying - it will be good to determine if the plane is being used for REC use and also nice to see a polly using an ozzie made Jabiru (can't be bad for Jabiru)

• Agree 1

I find a lot of people on this forum not acting in the best interest of recreational flying !

I reckon Pauline is brilliant for getting up again after what happened before and having a go ! Whether I agree or disagree with her politics she is making a difference and that's all that matters ! And so are some other pollies, She thinks outside the square ! Talks what the average person talks about, Bought a little plane and went and talked to the people across this great country ! Who cares about stupid rules that no one seems to be sure about and trying to proclaim it wrong or illegal !

Anyone who is knocking or claiming wrong doing put up or shut up and stop Jeperdising the recreational flying fraternity with all the BS. In my opinion what she does is fine where the money comes from is another matter but that is a political issue and not our problem. Glad she has an Aussie plane !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 6

I find a lot of people on this forum not acting in the best interest of recreational flying !I reckon Pauline is brilliant for getting up again after what happened before and having a go ! Whether I agree or disagree with her politics she is making a difference and that's all that matters ! And so are some other pollies, She thinks outside the square ! Talks what the average person talks about, Bought a little plane and went and talked to the people across this great country ! Who cares about stupid rules that no one seems to be sure about and trying to proclaim it wrong or illegal !

Anyone who is knocking or claiming wrong doing put up or shut up and stop Jeperdising the recreational flying fraternity with all the BS. In my opinion what she does is fine where the money comes from is another matter but that is a political issue and not our problem. Glad she has an Aussie plane !

Sweet, so your all good with me going and committing fraud to get my hands on an aeroplane as long as it's a jabiru or other Australian aircraft?

• Agree 1

Well then I guess since where the money comes from to get the aircraft isn't important as long as it's in the best interest of recreational aviation some minor offence like bank robbery etc is no biggy either, just make sure it's spent on an Australian aircraft though. I mean come on, if what she is accused of did actually happen it is nothing short of a criminal offence, and rather than promoting recreational aviation and jabiru it's dragging the companies name through the mud assosciated with yet another scandal. That is extremely unfortunate because they are a beautiful aircraft to fly and I learnt a lot about stick and rudder flying from the Jabiru.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Sweet, so your all good with me going and committing fraud to get my hands on an aeroplane as long as it's a jabiru or other Australian aircraft?

How you or other people earn money is not my business ! But I can have an opinion and I'm not in a position to prove or disprove any accusations ! Many public servants take their income by pretending to work ! Is that fraud ? I hold a dim view of many public servant that don't work and bulge off the taxpayer ! You know the stress leave and the countless sickies when not sick etc ! Is that fraud ?

• Haha 2

"Q. Do you believe it is ever justified to break the law?"

Now that's a question easily answered!,

YES

France about 26 times, USA at lease 1, England only one, Australia 1 failed.

Just check history.

As for a Pollie getting a Fancy plane no-one cares about the fancy cars they get, imported of course, to the end of Aussie manufacturing, each high end American Mercedes will cost more the a Jabiru

spacesailor