Malaysian Airlines MH370

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this article ( http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/mh370-emirates-airlines-head-tim-clark-says-missing-plane-was-under-control-probably-until-the-very-end/ar-BB8CVDD ), The head of Emirates -Tim Clark- reckons that MH370 was flown to the end. Is he suggesting that it was flown to a destination and never entered the waters of the Indian Ocean?

I have maintained from day one that the aircraft was under full control to its final resting place. IF the aircraft was on autopilot when it ran out of fuel and over the Indian Ocean then there WOULD be debris by now washed up on a coast somewhere. If ditched under control (a320 in the Hudson River) then the aircraft was probably intact and just sank.

If not in the Indian Ocean then it is at some planned destination but where?

Mike

Dust off those conspiracy theories. Which high-tech boffins were on board? Who wanted them silenced or wanted their secrets? Which Central Asian nation was the jet secretly flown to?

Who could have planned and carried out such a perfect heist?

Mossad.

• Like 1

The case has been based on conspiracy theories.I think the biggest theory so far has been it went south.Unless Malaysia ordered the jet to fly south after an emergency and they feared since it still had about 7 hours worth of flying fuel they would not cope with that sort since it was at night.I want to support theories which say its somewhere out there whether destroyed or not,it will be found.

If they had any brains whatsoever that would be looking in the opposite direction. Shadow tracking! I better be careful or I may have the Men in Black knocking on my door. 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

If they had any brains whatsoever that would be looking in the opposite direction. Shadow tracking! I better be careful or I may have the Men in Black knocking on my door. 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

Have a look at this site...

http://www.findlostaircraft.co.nz/mh370%201.html

A different slant on the aircrafts location.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
If you look up the etymology a right Burke is the same as a complete twot which is...... Shouldn't go there.

Yep, "Berkeley Hunt" in rhyming slang. I'm sure Brisbane has seen stranger sights than Dazza's rear end.

Yep, "Berkeley Hunt" in rhyming slang. I'm sure Brisbane has seen stranger sights than Dazza's rear end.

No, Brisbane is a genteel place. I clearly recall Joh telling the media that there's none of that licencious behaviour going on in Brisbane. Queensland is a nice god fearing place and there won't be any bare bits displayed. Ever. And the place hasn't changed much since then ....

• Haha 1
  • Caution 1